Backpack for Field Ops

EMT_McKenna

Blackhawk make a couple of medical specific packs, I think one might be camelbak compatible. Camelbak has a pack that you can get an insert for that is specifically designed for holding medical supplies. Camelbak stuff can be fond on just about any "gear" site, ie Ranger Joe's, Brigade Quartermaster, etc.

• 2 months later...

I am partial to the Blackhawk STOMP II. I bought one after a Noble Eagle II mission and I won't carry anything but that, unless they make a STOMP III that supercededs its predecessor. I bought mine when they were $300 and I have to say that it was money well spent. It has become the unofficial standard issue in my National Guard unit. It pretty much pays for itself, I have taken it skydiving with me, rappelling, etc... I love it!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The STOMP II is becoming the standard for the US Army altogether now. They are being officially acquired and issued in some units already. I think those of us who bought our own should get a nice $300 dollar reimbursement cheque! :)

By the way, the London Bridge med bags are comparable to the STOMP II, and are preferred by some. Just depends on your style. The London Bridge bags seem a little more accessible. And they're American Made, as opposed to Vietnamese. But they are definitely a little more expensive. Check them out at: http://www.londonbridgetrading.com/backpacks.html

The London Bridge Tactical Field Care Medical Backpack and The London Bridge NSW Training/Coverage Medical backpack are the same inside I believe. I think the difference is the TFCMB has the two outer compartments added, whereas the NSW has only interior compartments like the STOMP II.

While being a good EMT Citizen and clicking on the sponsor links, I discovered this company:

15D9.jpeg

112-t-temsb.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.