Responses to the annoying bystander

Asysin2leads

Save these for the next time you have Mr. or Ms. Know it all bystander giving you a hard time when you're in the midst of a call. I found this on a guide to heckler's for comedians. Oh yeah, you should probably only THINK about saying these, not actually say them, unless you have a REAL secure civil service job.

'This is my job. I don't come into McDonalds' and give

you a hard time when you're at work.'

'This is my job. I don't knock the shovel out of your

hand when you're at work.'

Usually to a woman: 'This is my job. I don't knock the

dick out of your mouth when you're at work.' <------ Favorite!!!

'This is my job. I don't show up at your job and unplug

the Slurpee machine.'

To a woman: 'This is my job. I don't show up at your job

and jump on the bed.'

'This is my job. I don't peer in the alley when you're

giving blow jobs to transsexuals.'

To a man: 'This is my job. I don't show up at your job

at the sperm clinic and jerk the Playboy out of your

hands.'

I might use that one when I'm about ready to retire. It's a good one.

LMAO @ Asys....Those are excellent! Unfortunately, I can't use them if I want to keep my job. However, close to retirement, and the more agitated I get by these people, will probably let one fly at some point. I'll think of you when I do. :)

I give one warning...then have the police remove the person from my sight, before I kick them. I hate interruptions, distractions and unnecessary crap going on around me. Just like I've learned...if there are a ton of friends, people, or family members, and certain things have to be done on-scene, will get the patient to the back of the ambulance, if possible, close the doors, and let them knock all they want.

Don't we all wish! The things that go through your head on-scene with the know-it-all bystanders would be enough to get us all canned if we voiced them. Have actually gone to the point of telling person to "Get the Hell out of here!", but have managed to refrain from voicing other opinions.

The police, or even the occasional firefighter, are very good at removing interfering peepenlookers. I find the worst are the sports trainers, who have a basic first aid course, and a "trainers" certificate that makes them into instant experts. Never mind the fact that they dragged the poor kid off the field or the ice so the game could continue before calling us.

Remember that stupidity is our biggest annoyance - it also keeps us working!

I love it, but realistically we all would suffer the rath by saying those things...... Now a good one to use..... I always keep a long piece of rope in my jump bag and on the scene of busy scenes where everyone becomes a doctor or a nurse I say yeah you can help hold on to this rope and pass it down and they always jump right to it..... all it does is creates a barrier and they are all behind it now and out of my way....it's fool proof good luck and enjoy

That's awesome.. instant barrier! I'll have to remember that.

I usually am a people shooer... "Move along folks.. unless you know more than I do, we gotta let the folks in the shiny vehicles take care of it" (on my college campus)

Usually I've got someone I know moderately well as a stuff fetcher around.. so I make them do crowd control.

Eydawn

NREMT-B

Usually to a woman: 'This is my job. I don't knock the

dick out of your mouth when you're at work.' <------ Favorite!!!

To a man: 'This is my job. I don't show up at your job

at the sperm clinic and jerk the Playboy out of your

hands.'

they were all good but i loved these two....wonder if i could get away with using them?......

T :angel12:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.