Ipad based drug inventory

rescuer

Does anyone know of any Ipad or Windows based pharmacological/drug inventory apps/applications? We are a small service and I am looking to change the way we do our drug inventory. I thought it might be worth looking into something based on an Ipad for convenience.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Like 1

Not sure what you're looking for exactly... I use epocrates daily in the hospital. You can load favorite drugs, I have ACLS protocols at quick reference, tons of different calculators to available. It's a free app also I think.

• Like 1

I have been using the program "skyscape" for my iPad, and iphone for about 4 months and I find it works well. You can find it on the Apple store free of charge.

Hey, welcome to the City, thanks for joining and being an active participant, but what does Skyscape have to do with inventory control, it just looks like yet another drug reference guide.

This might be a time when some down and dirty work on Excel or similar spread sheet software would be in order. Then, if you know anyone with any kind of programming or app development savvy, you could turn it into your own product and offer it up for sale through an app store.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.