Returned after a very long hiatus

batgirl

I doubt many people will remember me, but I was a member years ago in '06. I took a long hiatus due to finishing up college and getting my life in order, but after lurking around a bit, I decided to come back.

Back then I was an EMT-B for my school's volunteer squad and also for a private transport company in New York. I have since then become a Paramedic and have been working for a large hospital based ems system that does both 911 in New York City and the surrounding Burroughs (I myself work 911 in Queens) and also interfacility bls, als and als critical care transports (including picu and nicu transports). I just celebrated my 8 year anniversary in ems this past December and looking back, I know I've grown so much as a provider.

I'm happy to be back here to share in some stories, laughs, scenarios and fun!

• Like 1

Sup, I am Kiwi, one of the helicopter retrieval doctors escaped psychiatric patients

My interests include haemodynamic and circulatory support of the critically ill, mental health, OBGYN and chewing valium and anti depressants on a regular basis to smooth out the day

Glad to have you here, wherever that is

Welcome back...curious as to why it's under a new screen name but none the less welcome back :)

It's not a new screen name, same one as before.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.