onlime emt training

favazzor

Here is a thread where PERCOM is discussed and includes a rare an possibly unprecedented comment by the program director. http://www.emtcity.com/topic/18755-training-with-percom/?p=245827 I highly recommend the program.

PM me if you would like more information.

Edited by DFIB

My name is Ann and i took the online emt class. For the guy that said he hopes there is not an online cless and it doesnt sufficiently train you, i have you know my huspand took a sit in class and i have not only way out scored him, but i am teaching him more and more stuff on a daily basis. The online class has went over and beyond my expecations and im a great emt for it. The class forces you to learn the material and when you do go in for your assesments and test your expected to already know what to do. Its been such an amszing class for me.

Do they have you check grammer before turning in assignments?

An excuse? Sorry Mike but I have nothing to prove to you. My point was that English being my second language I do tend to make mistakes here and there and I'll be the first to admit it. But, I doubt you know anything about that.

Yes sir! I apologize.

An excuse? Sorry Mike but I have nothing to prove to you. My point was that English being my second language I do tend to make mistakes here and there and I'll be the first to admit it. But, I doubt you know anything about that.

Yes sir! I apologize.

But you called out a fellow city member on spelling and you misspelled grammar. Sure you don't have anything to prove but before you go calling people out, you should at least have your ducks in a row.

Apneic you have nothing to prove here but neither should the poster you called out have anything to prove to you.

• Like 1

Since you want to stay on the subject... only reason I even said anything was because she called me out about her online course. So yes with the amount of GRAMMAR errors I noticed I was wondering if that flew in her online EMT program. And yes I made a mistake also so don't get bent out of shape.