Bedbugs Driven from Three Ohio Firehouses

News

I've... knock on wood... never had a problem with bedbugs, at least not that I recall. Fleas, now they're a problem. The weather has them in the billions, and the dirty households in the area are infested. Ran a call, I felt something inside my pant leg, dozens of fleas. Got off the ambo, let the rest of the crew transport. I stripped totally naked in the station, showered with a garden hose mixing insect repellant with dish soap, and changed into a hospital gown. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Burned my clothes, have about three dozen bites. I put enough Iodine on myself that I could survive a nuclear attack. I'm getting the retroactive itchies, I think i feel something on me, but nothing is there. I have half my body covered in Calamine, and I'm loopy from all the benadryl that I *sprayed on me. Pretty sure the bottle says not to use a large amount for a reason.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.