Injected Oxygen

paramedicmike

I got excited when I first heard of Hemopure a few years ago, I lost thousands when I invested heavily into that new miracle product. I'll wait to see what the FDA has to say about this new stuff.

Edited by Arctickat

Promising but very far off before human use. but id love to be an initial investor in the final company that will put a stable product out. the finsncial implications are huge

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

The concept has been around for quite a while. There's been the "heart-lung" machine, in reality, and from Science Fiction, Dr. McCoy injected Captain Kirk with "Tri-Ox", during the battle to the death with Spock ("Amok Time", Star Trek original series), "to help him breath" in Planet Vulcan's thin atmosphere.

Commonly known as Ozone, and quite toxic in real life. :)

Perhaps not as "commonly known". I've not heard of Ozone being called anything but Ozone.

Dr. McCoy used a hypo-spray to inject "Tri-Ox", which, in the Star Trek "Universe", is a blood oxygen enhancing injectable.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.