Online training

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry there's no action here Brother. I'm not familiar with it at all.

What is it that you're looking to train in? Becoming an EMT, refresher courses?

If you try it maybe you can supply some feedback?

I actually emailed them a while back out of curiosity, and it turns out that they only offer subscriptions to organisations / agencies, not to individuals. So unless the organisation you're working for has a contract with them, you can't access the training yourself.

No idea whether it's actually good quality or not, but the per user cost seems very reasonable.

http://www.emsonline.net/Signup/Subscribe.aspx

If anyone does have a suggestion for a decent website for CE, it would be much appreciated. But it needs to be at a decent level.

• Like 1

Thank you

I called them and have set up a guest account and I must admit i'm very impressed with the high level of training, both BLS and ALS. I will give you an update on my experience there. By the way I talked to Michelle at EMS Online and she told me that they will be soon offering individual accounts .

• Like 1

Try this. They helped me recert last time I needed. NOt too expensive. I got unlimited hours for 100 bucks. Can't argue with that price for medic. NOt sure your need though so they may not have that many hour of CEU's for other levels though.

Good luck

http://www.ems-ce.com/

Was able to get my department to sign us up and man the depth of the classes both Paramedic and EMT is amazing and the best part the Paramedic corner where you can ask question to Dr Kudenchuck and Dr Eisenberg both experts in resuscitation. Thank you for all of your input.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.