Intubation in Cardiac Arrest - Spin Off From Pain Mgmt EMTB

mikeymedic1984

I think you and I could get on well together; bloody shame it's nearly impossible for me to get a Residency spot in US .... sigh :(

I read that there are those graduates who are "unmatched" and how some will never get a Residency spot and never practice medicine; I guess that is why grades and step scores and such are so important (I never really did understand why); here you pick what you want, sign up with the applicable College and that's pretty much it.

Know any single chicks? Plan on becoming Residency Director any time soon?

Edited by Kiwiology

If you apply to our program, I'll put in a good word for you. I believe we take FMGs, then again the large volume of students coming from Wisconsin and the Dakotas seems foreign to me.

We just got a new RD who plans on being around for a while. Unless his brakes fail, I don't see that happening. I don't know if I'd want to be the RD because then I would have to listen to all of the residents bitch and whine about how Dr. SoandSo was mean to them. I've got connections NY if you are interested in something out there.

Youse gawt da connections yo? Let this funny tawkin foreign Dactwa with the lazy eye become a Resident up in the right here or Ima bust your freakin skull; something like that? :D

Truth be told I do not know if the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine will accept a US residency because it is only 3 years and not 5 and if they don't then I can't practice here

Did you want his brakes to fail? I mean it's not beyond the realm of possibility ...

What's your Anaesthesia RD like?

Edited by Kiwiology

I know nothing of anesthesia here so I can't help. If the Australian College won't accept you, we have some pretty rural, back woods places here that need board certified ER docs. It would probably be like working in NZ, lol. You would have to get used to May being summer though.

Awesome, such places sound like idea locales to get my Redneck on

After living in Texas and Indiana I have come to the conclusion I am secretly a pick up truck loving, gun touting, Obama hating redneck trapped in a pale white Kiwi's body :D

Know any single chicks?

Dude I said redneck not hillbilly

All the rednecks I know have professional educations, drive nice cars or pick up trucks, you know, live in houses with running water and whatnot

Full set, blonde hair, red is ok, brown is better, nice boobs, intelligent, y'know, not a hillbilly

I have a full set but the dentist wants to take a couple out before the orthodontist does his thing, I might ask him for some of nummy intranasal midazolam :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.