Evoc

Evoc is a joke. It should be dealt on a more personal level.

Welcome to the city tom.

I've taken about once every five years, usually just for the Con-Ed credits to be honest. I don't drive much, but its important to keep folks up to date. PA requires one to take it every two or three years now. Yeah, probably not gonna happen. My biggest challenge was parallel parking. I never had any issues, except a few cones. But I said, why the hell do we need a park a massive Type 1 in a parking spot. - Well where would you park it? In the fricken street. It has lights and flares. Double park. Shit.. Anyhoo.. Our county switched to collapsible cones, yanno, the ones that glow and blink? Well, are you familiar with Corelle Wear? Typical stuff used in Home EC Classrooms. You can throw it, drop it, etc; and it doesn't break. Till you drop it just right on the side, and it shatters into billions of tiny shards of whatever the hell its made from. That's what these cones are like. Shatter proof if dropped, but you can hear the crunch 3/4mi away when an ambulance runs over it.

It's a breeze.. If you could pass a drivers license exam, with say a pick up truck, or a minivan.. You can pass an EVOC course.

But you shouldn't consider yourself ready to roll upon passing. Road time in whatever you're driving should be mandatory. In fact, I always recommend one take the course in the vehicle they'll be using. Usually why we have one in house, and train folks the way we expect them to perform.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.