So I've been applying everywhere for a job

BillKaneEMT

You'll just be picking up my Purdue mates who got way to pissed :D

I told you, get your ass to Indianapolis, you can translate for me (seeing as how you're a native) and whatnot

Medic 100 calls Control, Medics Kiwi and Native available ...

Such a crazy Kiwi:P Naptown is ok but the only interview I had there offered $9.50 an hour. Living on $9.50/hr when a studio apt goes for 600 a month is not conducive to my good health. Cuz I'd be eating Ramen every day and that's a bit high in sodium and whatnot. Trying to make me hypertensive Kiwi???? ;-D

Working with kiwi?........that could be harmful to your health.... :)

You don't have to worry about that mate, I talked to EOC, you are on active area cover from now until forever while I have been made operationally single and sent to Slow Station (part of Extremely Quiet Complex) to await a partner.

Is that a suspended I see on your MDT? Gosh mate, sucks for you :D

Did I mention that Peter Bradley used to run the Auckland Ambulance Service back in the day? It's not what you know, its who you know!

Edited by kiwimedic

If there is any chance to relocate for you try western Canada...Alberta in particular. There are plenty of well paying jobs here, although you may have to work in the oil and gas industry, as an EMT B.

Anyways, check out this site

collegeofparamedics.org

Same as here in west texas. When the oil fields are booming. So is their safety industry which is staffed by paramedics mostly

Such a crazy Kiwi:P Naptown is ok but the only interview I had there offered $9.50 an hour. Living on $9.50/hr when a studio apt goes for 600 a month is not conducive to my good health. Cuz I'd be eating Ramen every day and that's a bit high in sodium and whatnot. Trying to make me hypertensive Kiwi???? ;-D

Trying working with tigger (me). Ill have you in a hypertensive crisis before shifts over

Same as here in west texas. When the oil fields are booming. So is their safety industry which is staffed by paramedics mostly

y

Alberta is like Texas north, pretty much...Except for the heat, coastline, and obsession with high school football.

y

Alberta is like Texas north, pretty much...Except for the heat, coastline, and obsession with high school football.

The obsession is similar. Collsion sports (I.E hockey) Am I correct?

and lacrosse. I know its big in the northern States