How about DBL Pethidine Hydrochloride injection?

DwayneEMTP

It sounds kind of like an anitpsychotic online...but couldn't find the specifics, onset, duration, pt presentation post delivery, etc...

Has anyone used this? What do you think?

I've rarely given these types of drugs much though...but I'm thinking that here, as things are getting pretty froggy, that it's possible that I might use it here...

It sounds kind of like an anitpsychotic online...but couldn't find the specifics, onset, duration, pt presentation post delivery, etc...

Has anyone used this? What do you think?

I've rarely given these types of drugs much though...but I'm thinking that here, as things are getting pretty froggy, that it's possible that I might use it here...

Froggy for you? I would love to know what the Dwaynemeister would call froggy.

Froggy for you? I would love to know what the Dwaynemeister would call froggy.

The local tribes have got the main bridge between here and Lae shut down with protests. The mine is down to about 30% staffing for not being able to get people in and those that can walk from here leaving.

There are a bunch of dead fish in the river and the tribes are blaming the mine and demanding K10million (10 million Kina) for damages.

I've heard that around election times, or times like this, when the tribes get pissed, that things can get a little bit hinky..making me think about chemical restraints if necessary.

This one worried be a bit as it says that you can repeat every 6-8hrs...that makes it sound like some pretty potent stuff!

Dwayne got froggy in Vegas when he found out the prostitute he picked up was a transvestite and tried to run, I was playing blackjack quite successfully at the tables at the Bellagio when I saw him on the live overhead stream of COPS being chased down the street by this tranny and it's pimp with the LVMPD in tow

So I had to go rescue his ass ....

Yes pethadine is quite potent but it's fallen out of fashion in favour of much better drugs like fentanyl

Edited by kiwimedic

That sounds froggy enough. You shouldn't have to loose sleep until they assign you an M-16. :)

When you talk to the people in "the know" ask them if the tribes pull some kind of shennanigans every election. In some places natives will take advantage of the instability created by elections to pump for money, especially if they usually get their way. For some it becomes a cyclic source of income. If this were to be the case the threat of real violence is greatly diminished.

If it all goes to crap, do you have access to choppers for evac?

If it all goes to crap, do you have access to choppers for evac?

Aeromedical evacuation from various shit hole pacific islands is common place, either to Australia or New Zealand and usually by fixed wing aircraft.

One of my mates is a retrieval registrar for two days a week that he is not earning $1,000 per elective procedure as a non-training anaesthetist (MOSS)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.