romneyfor2012

Please join me in a new cause, I want to bring all of the Tea Party and Occupy Movement people into something we can all support:

V ote

E veryone

T he-hell

O ut

Let's send a clear message to all politicians, that the status quo is not working, and it is time for a change. Vote out every incumbent office holder in the Federal Government, and no I do not care which party the replacement person represents.

Amen to that. I've always said (especially regarding the people of the "great" city of Detroit), if you don't like how things are going, you need to effect change. If the incumbent isn't "getting it done", putting him/ her back into office for 2/4/6 more years isn't going to help matters.

The party and position of the candidates who might replace incumbents is vitally important. It is our responsibility as voters to do the research and make sure if we are throwing the bums out that we're not throwing someone worse in.

Use this disgruntled energy to do the research. Find a candidate you can support and put your energy into supporting that candidate. Don't go about it blindly with no concern as to who the replacement represents. Otherwise, as difficult as it may be to believe given the current status quo, we may be worse off.

Please join me in a new cause, I want to bring all of the Tea Party and Occupy Movement people into something we can all support:

V ote

E veryone

T he-hell

O ut

Let's send a clear message to all politicians, that the status quo is not working, and it is time for a change. Vote out every incumbent office holder in the Federal Government, and no I do not care which party the replacement person represents.

Sorry bro, even from over the pond, I can`t really imagine something good coming out of any movement, that supports that Palin woman/where she has a certain influence.