Casting EMS for development of new real life TV SERIES

Chelsea Cohen

A TV production company wants to feature your team of ambulance technicians, emergency medical technicians, and paramedics in a new reality series.

We are looking for a tight-knit fun ambulance crew with interesting, dramatic, and exciting personalities for a real life TV series. If you are new to the job or work with family members, even better!

So, if you think your crew is unique and entertaining we want to hear from you.

Please send a description of the people you work with and why you think you would make great TV. Also please send any appropriate photos and links to video so we can get a sense of whom you are.

email us at chelseacohen@me.com Like · · 23 hours ago ·

I hope you are looking for good looking personnel, that’s all you will find here!

You might try the Aussies. They are all funny and talk weird as well. :)

Edited by DFIB

ok, this doesn't sound right.

First off the email address is to me.com address and I would have expected the person promoting this show would use a studio or network television email address.

Second, they give a link to their personal facebook page with virturally NO identifiable information as to who this person is.

Chelsea, I urge you to come back here in response and tell us more information.

There is no-one on this site other than some of the glory hounds who will send you pictures or videos without a single bit of information other than a new tv show that they are casting for.

Hope to get more info soon. Prove me wrong Chelsea

Signed, Skepticalmedic@me.com

• Like 2

LAGOS, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: EMT CITY

DEAR SIR OR MA'AM,

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

HAVING CONSULTED WITH MY COLLEAGUES AND BASED ON THE INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE NIGERIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO REQUEST FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF $47,500,000.00 (FORTY SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS. THE ABOVE SUM RESULTED FROM AN OVER-INVOICED CONTRACT, EXECUTED COMMISSIONED AND PAID FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS (5) AGO BY A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR. THIS ACTION WAS HOWEVER INTENTIONAL AND SINCE THEN THE FUND HAS BEEN IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA APEX BANK.

WE ARE NOW READY TO TRANSFER THE FUND OVERSEAS AND THAT IS WHERE YOU COME IN. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS CIVIL SERVANTS, WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT; THAT IS WHY WE REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE. THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE SHARED AS FOLLOWS: 70% FOR US, 25% FOR YOU AND 5% FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPENSES INCIDENT TO THE TRANSFER.

THE TRANSFER IS RISK FREE ON BOTH SIDES. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC). IF YOU FIND THIS PROPOSAL ACCEPTABLE, WE SHALL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(A) YOUR BANKER'S NAME, TELEPHONE, ACCOUNT AND FAX NUMBERS.

(B) YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS -- FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AND EASY COMMUNICATION.

© YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER STAMPED AND SIGNED.

ALTERNATIVELY WE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE TEXT OF WHAT TO TYPE INTO YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER, ALONG WITH A BREAKDOWN EXPLAINING, COMPREHENSIVELY WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU. THE BUSINESS WILL TAKE US THIRTY (30) WORKING DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH.

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

BEST REGARDS

• Like 3

If this person was legit she would know that you need to sell this idea to the bosses in a company FIRST. You could find a group of people all hopped up and ready to go, would be perfect for the gig, and then realize the company/department/municipality's lawyers say no way.

I'm with Ruff- let's see some proof.

LAGOS, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION: EMT CITY

DEAR SIR OR MA'AM,

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

HAVING CONSULTED WITH MY COLLEAGUES AND BASED ON THE INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE NIGERIAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY, I HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO REQUEST FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE TO TRANSFER THE SUM OF $47,500,000.00 (FORTY SEVEN MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) INTO YOUR ACCOUNTS. THE ABOVE SUM RESULTED FROM AN OVER-INVOICED CONTRACT, EXECUTED COMMISSIONED AND PAID FOR ABOUT FIVE YEARS (5) AGO BY A FOREIGN CONTRACTOR. THIS ACTION WAS HOWEVER INTENTIONAL AND SINCE THEN THE FUND HAS BEEN IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT AT THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA APEX BANK.

WE ARE NOW READY TO TRANSFER THE FUND OVERSEAS AND THAT IS WHERE YOU COME IN. IT IS IMPORTANT TO INFORM YOU THAT AS CIVIL SERVANTS, WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO OPERATE A FOREIGN ACCOUNT; THAT IS WHY WE REQUIRE YOUR ASSISTANCE. THE TOTAL SUM WILL BE SHARED AS FOLLOWS: 70% FOR US, 25% FOR YOU AND 5% FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPENSES INCIDENT TO THE TRANSFER.

THE TRANSFER IS RISK FREE ON BOTH SIDES. I AM AN ACCOUNTANT WITH THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC). IF YOU FIND THIS PROPOSAL ACCEPTABLE, WE SHALL REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:

(A) YOUR BANKER'S NAME, TELEPHONE, ACCOUNT AND FAX NUMBERS.

( B) YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS -- FOR CONFIDENTIALITY AND EASY COMMUNICATION.

© YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER STAMPED AND SIGNED.

ALTERNATIVELY WE WILL FURNISH YOU WITH THE TEXT OF WHAT TO TYPE INTO YOUR LETTER-HEADED PAPER, ALONG WITH A BREAKDOWN EXPLAINING, COMPREHENSIVELY WHAT WE REQUIRE OF YOU. THE BUSINESS WILL TAKE US THIRTY (30) WORKING DAYS TO ACCOMPLISH.

PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY.

BEST REGARDS

dammit Mike, and I thought that I was going to get a butt load of money. But it seems that Ih ave to have some stupid account and give you all my personal information upfront.

Paramedicmike - You mean that guy is from Nigeria?!?! I sent all my info to Kenya!! The guy said he was Obamas slush fund manager and was trying to get the $$ back to the US before his grandma spent it all on statues of little Bama. Crap! :)

Edited by DFIB
  • Like 1

I got a similar email, but it was from a guy who said he was marketing an Obama Chia head plant. I thought it would never work so I didn't send any money. Blew that one, I guess...LOL

You lost out on that deal. I had the same deal put to me and I made enough money to retire in the lap of luxury in my backyard clubhouse I built for my son. (reference my other thread)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.