Back again...

EMS1700

Greetings,

Been away from the "city" about 8 years. I joined and enjoyed myself for the few years I was here and then life happened. I'm looking forward to getting back on here and meeting folks as well as of course learning. Little bit about myself, I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world...North Idaho. I have been in EMS for the past 16 years and have worked on the East Coast, Midwest and now the Pacific Northwest. I have worked private, hospital based, county third service as well as fire based EMS. Currently employed by a county run system that is tiered with ILS ambulances and ALS flycars. Definitely different from being on the bus with a partner for so many years but alot of autonomy and a great place to work. Glad to be back in the city and look forward to spending some time cruising around the site!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.