CaliChic

Hello,

I am a new EMT-B and also an M.A... I am currently in sunny San Diego

and thinking of going EMT-P.

I came across this site goofing around and thought I would try it out

I look forward to meeting everyone and would appreciate to hear your

experiences and advice. :)

Hey there

Ah San Diego, lovely place, was there about two years ago.

We're a pretty awesome bunch around here, I myself am Kiwi, a burnt-out, has-been, psychologically unstable person who talks with a funny accent and has been known to have something to with strange sounding drugs like salbutamol and adrenaline :D

Do feel free to ask any questions; I have a very strong interest in education and clinical praxis if I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask (strong interest hahahaha I'm a skinny little weakling but that dry power vecuronium in the hip pouch is a great equaliser!)

Now, sign this indemnity form to say that anything that happens to you as a result of this website is not my fault :P

Edited by kiwimedic

I myself am ... a burnt-out, has-been, psychologically unstable person who talks with a funny accent ...

Man, you can say that again...

Dfib, you two really are neighbors..isn't San Diego part of Mexico now?

Welcom girl...

Dwayne

Man, you can say that again...

Dfib, you two really are neighbors..isn't San Diego part of Mexico now?

Welcom girl...

Dwayne

Ummm, I don't think so but it might have more Mexicans than the "home land"

Lol Thanks :D I am 15min away from the border of Mexico.. San Diego is great once you get past the economy and our crappy protocols here..and our bad budget..I have equipment envy..lol we learned about great equipment, but then informed we will never see it..since its Nationals we have to learn about it anyways..but did learn Duct tape really does fix everything

"Do feel free to ask any questions; I have a very strong interest in education and clinical praxis if I can be of any help don't hesitate to ask (strong interest hahahaha I'm a skinny little weakling but that dry power vecuronium in the hip pouch is a great equaliser!)"

Thanks I will, please be easy on me I know I will ask some really "Dumb" questions along the line

I am fresh out of school, literally I am still waiting for my cert in the mail

but it is great to find a place where I can learn and share:)

I look forward to getting to know everyone

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.