Introduction to Autonomic Nervous System Physiology

chbare

I though some may get something out of this lecture. This was a lecture that I did today as part of a first semester respiratory pharmacology class. Due to a variety of potential legal issues, I can only do audio; however, if you guys wanted some nervous system review and the basic chemistry/physiology behind some of the concepts, they are covered here.

Also, I am not big into "death by powerpoint presentations," so many of my lectures like this one have me doing the entire lecture on the black board with student interaction. This is part one of the lecture. Hope you guys find this somewhat helpful:

http://youtu.be/z9QSSUMOnEA

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

That`s a real great review and a great lecture. I`ve seen you posted even more of your lectures - I`m certainly trying to look some of them up.

Thanks for posting. :wave:

Sounded like a great lecture- I listened to it while I was doing something else. I enjoy seeing/hearing other instructors and pick up pointers from everyone I see. It's funny, after I began teaching, I think I spend more time watching the mannerisms and techniques of the lecturer than I do paying attention to the content. LOL

Thanks for sharing.