Top 10 Ways To Be a TV Medic

ateupmedic3033

# 2- Have a fatal flaw, or charming personality quirk.

Does that also include having an ever changing rainbow colored hair? Cause if it does, than man I'm made for TV! (Current Color- Manic Panic Virgin Snow in preparation for Manic Panic Shocking Blue)

-MetalMedic

Edited by MetalMedic

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I recognize some coworkers of mine! And have a show about us being in the mud, and the blood, and the puke? How often does that happen? It would have to be, say, a yearly show or so I think... :-)

Dwayne

Very true Dwayne. It was more tongue in cheek then anything. I was trying to take the Hollywood version of us and shed light on our reality.

I can picture a producer and editor watching 9000 hrs of 3am hang nail transport footage :wacko: for 20 minutes of OMG MVA footage :blink: and trying to stretch it out for a 30 min episode. Of course they would try and make it a Trauma episode with creative camera angles and such.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.