Free online CE's

Hey y'all, I'm working on recerting by CE this time (don't have time to take a refresher this year) and I found some absolutely rockin' CE's from a health system in my area.

HealthOne EMS

I'm trying to get a plugin to work for one of the lectures, but the Burn unit has a killer podcast that was super interesting, mostly from a burn surgeon's point of view. Easily one of the best online lectures I've ever heard. Check it out! You get to print your own certificate after you get 70% or greater on the after unit quizzes, and each section is worth 1 CE.

I think, but am not positive, that they work for NREMT recerts- I'm working on a state only recert, as I decided to quit paying the bastids at the NREMT the $70 (farking seriously?!) because it didn't get me anything good except a shiny patch and lots of junk mail.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

At the end of the day tomorrow, I'll have 92 more credit-hours than required for recert. Granted, some classes only have a few credits. So, it's probably more like 150 hours of continued education. I'm good till 2014.