Human Body

I start EMT B class in Aug but I am getting a head start of reading the book and doing all the work in the work book. Is there a web site someone can tell me about that will help me on Anatomic Terms, Body System, Understanding the Relevance of Anatomy and Physiology and Sudden and Unexpected Death. I am having a hard time with this chapter. I am using a book called EMT Prehospital care 4th edition by Henry Stapleton and Edgerly.

Most current EMT books have an associated student website. Check the front and back cover for such information. :turned:

Yeah, I went to the web site from the book which is the book they are using for the semester and it had really crappy resources. Basic stuff and really did not help me at all.

Yeah, I went to the web site from the book which is the book they are using for the semester and it had really crappy resources. Basic stuff and really did not help me at all.

Well, you are trying to figure out EMT-Basic level information. So it would make sense that the associated web site is basic information.

If you're looking for information go to Google, type in your search and you will get more results than you could ever read.