Weapons of Mass Destruction Class

I heard to be certified as EMT B in Las Vegas, Nevada, you have to complete a Weapons of Mass Destruction Class. My EMT B class does not start till Aug but I wanted to take the Weapons of Mass Destruction Class online before then just to get that out of the way. Please advise where I can take this.

Thanks,

I heard to be certified as EMT B in Las Vegas, Nevada, you have to complete a Weapons of Mass Destruction Class. My EMT B class does not start till Aug but I wanted to take the Weapons of Mass Destruction Class online before then just to get that out of the way. Please advise where I can take this.

Thanks,

If your curricula is anything like what I took, it's going to be incorporated into your EMT-B class; which means there’s no additional classes to take, and it also means that you can’t take it to ‘get it out of the way’ before you start in August.

My only suggestion to either confirm or deny this, is to locate your state curricula online and see what it says (or contact your State EMS Office and ask them).

I started the EMT B class a year ago and had to stop because of some personal issues that came up and I remember the instructor telling us before the end of the semester, you have to go online to this web site and take this class. I just don't remember the web site and the instructor has not replied to the email.