Marketing Your Ambulance Service ?

Where did that get us? Nowhere, because the owner of the new service they're using is friends with the owner of the NH. Marketing seldom means anything for the upper class.

If this is the scenario as posted by crotchity, then that service is screwed already.

Administration makes the list of who to call but the nurses are the ones who actually do the calling from the front lines.

Unfortunately, if administration likes one service over the other then they will definately make it difficult for the front line workers to call the other service.

If this is the scenario, I'll bet the hospital has an ethics hotline and you could call that ethics hotline putting forth a complaint. Be prepared to lose your job if you do that.

That's why you have to bite your lip....

I would think that the hospital board or their lawyers would want to know about a conflict of interest though.

The administrator is supposed to be looking out for the hospitals best interest and if her being friends wiht the owner of the otehr service and that service provides worse service and more expensive than the other service then with the administrator being tasked with keeping costs low to both the hosptial and the patietns, she is not doing her job.

But I'll bet an ethics complaint would go no-where especially if it's directed towards the CEO or ADministrator of the hospital.

boy my spelling sucks today.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity NYCEMS9115 how much do you pay for your calls? Or how do you did you structure this with your facilities?

I just started a non emergency transport company and breaking into the local market has been a challenge. The pens and pads are getting expensive.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.