Checking Back In

Medic2588

I've been out of the loop for awhile. Thanks to Dwayne for calling me out and making me realize that. I gave up working on the street full time for a job with the Feds traveling around curing the country's disaster woes. Hope to become a somewhat productive member of the EMTCity Community once again.

Welcome back!!

Michael - "Medic One"

FF/Paramedic, EMS-Instructor

Pace / Medical Car Driver Lime Rock Park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been out of the loop for awhile. Thanks to Dwayne for calling me out and making me realize that. I gave up working on the street full time for a job with the Feds traveling around curing the country's disaster woes. Hope to become a somewhat productive member of the EMTCity Community once again.

Yeah man, it truly would be awesome to have you back. We've be the worse for you being gone.

I hope your new job is giving you the challenges and rewards that you deserve and I hope that your new book is a killer success. (See what a push over I am?)

Dwayne

Yeah man, it truly would be awesome to have you back. We've be the worse for you being gone.

I hope your new job is giving you the challenges and rewards that you deserve and I hope that your new book is a killer success. (See what a push over I am?)

Dwayne

While I won't say specifically who I work for (I'm sure its easy to figure out) I totally love my job. Have gotten deployed to several large disasters and have a primary response area that includes parts of the Caribbean. So I'm sure you will never hear a complaint from me! Haha

Still do the medic thing on the side because it's a fun way to earn some extra money. Plus, after having done it for 17 years I don't think I know how to do anything else.

It is good to be back though. I have noticed that more people comment - which is good for the sight but bad for me since by the time I get to comment 50 or 60 posts have already gone up.

Yeah man, we've got a bunch of really smart, brave providers here now! I mean, we had them when you were here before of course, but you know how things wax and wane....I don't ever put up a post without reading, and thinking and rereading and then worrying what I missed that someone is going to kick my ass over...it's awesome! They will get their money's worth out of you!

Sometimes though, if you don't check in regular, you can be left behind in interesting topics. Not many with their tales between their legs here..they jump in and get busy! It's really satisfying to see..

I'm glad that life is treating you kindly....

Dwayne