Lawsuit or not

Just Plain Ruff

Has anyone sued a collection agency and won? I'm doing just that.

I'd like to know how long it took to get settled and how much you received in settlement. PM me if you like.

Thanks

I would just advise you to check various sources to understand your true rights, where you LIVE. Not to say that collection agencies are incapable of making a mistake, but they typically go right up to the line they can not cross, and aggrevate you every way they can legally. And not to aire your personal business out in the open, but if you do owe a debt, as long as you send them $5.00 per month, there is nothing they can do to you but ring your phone off the hook.

IF you want to PM me and tell me some of the stuff they are doing, I will tell you how I handled similar situations in the past (yes I did have a period of unemployment where I let my credit cards get behind, so I have dealt with some collection issues -- and yes, I drove them as crazy as I drive you guys).

Well its in my attorneys hands now. He used to defend many collection agencies and he is now going after the agencies so I'm sure that he knows the deal and all that.

Ill keep you posted

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk