Hi everyone

tvfdmedic24

Hey hows it going im new here even though ive had my membership for over a year just never really logged on. I am an emt basic at the moment but just passed my nremt medic practicals and will be taking my written test soon so hopefully ill be a medic within the next couple of months. WAHOO. Oh well just wanted to say hi.

• Like 1

Hey hows it going im new here even though ive had my membership for over a year just never really logged on. I am an emt basic at the moment but just passed my nremt medic practicals and will be taking my written test soon so hopefully ill be a medic within the next couple of months. WAHOO. Oh well just wanted to say hi.

Hey man, Welcome to the City!

I wasn't going to reply to tell the truth, but when I saw that you had around 60 views at the time of this writing and no one had I couldn't leave you hanging.

No one is replying brother because you made no effort to write your post above the 4th grade level. Truly. You are almost a paramedic according to what you've posted and yet you don't know how to use even the most simple grammar, spelling, capitalization or punctuation? Unfortunately many here, as I'm doing now, will attribute that to the "fd" in your name. And that's unfortunate.

Many of us made a bad start when we were new here. Wanted to use texting abbreviations, etc. But this is a professional forum, a place where we help each other become better and stronger and more competent providers. And that is what I'm trying to help you do today, believe it or not. The only thing people have to judge your intelligence, commitment, personality and spirit by is the text that you present here, so it's important that you try to present yourself as best you can.

You are certainly welcome here, regardless of how you choose to present yourself, its not my intention to make you feel otherwise. I'm only hoping to explain why you received so little response to your post and try and steer you down a more productive road for the future.

Chin up Brother 'almost paramedic!' Life is a learning curve...now we'll watch to see if you'll run away or have the balls to stay and play.

Have a great evening!

Dwayne

Edited to correct a typo. No contextual changes made.

Edited by DwayneEMTP

Hey man, Welcome to the City!

I wasn't going to reply to tell the truth, but when I saw that you had around 60 views at the time of this writing and no one had I couldn't leave you hanging.

No one is replying brother because you made no effort to write your post above the 4th grade level. Truly. You are almost a paramedic according to what you've posted and yet you don't know how to use even the most simple grammar, spelling, capitalization or punctuation? Unfortunately many here, as I'm doing now, will attribute that to the "fd" in your name. And that's unfortunate.

Many of us made a bad start when we were new here. Wanted to use texting abbreviations, etc. But this is a professional forum, a place where we help each other become better and stronger and more competent providers. And that is what I'm trying to help you do today, believe it or not. The only thing people have to judge your intelligence, commitment, personality and spirit by is the text that you present here, so it's important that you try to present yourself as best you can.

You are certainly welcome here, regardless of how you choose to present yourself, its not my intention to make you feel otherwise. I'm only hoping to explain why you received so little response to your post and try and steer you down a more productive road for the future.

Chin up Brother 'almost paramedic!' Life is a learning curve...now we'll watch to see if you'll run away or have the balls to stay and play.

Have a great evening!

Dwayne

Edited to correct a typo. No contextual changes made.

Thank you for your reply. I would like to blame my first post on not really knowing what to put and also the use of my phone to make the post. You have a pretty strong arguement with the only way people have to judge on here is by the way a post is written. Thanks for pointing out these seemingly simple things so i can reflect and try to make a better attempt to sound like an intelligent person.

• Like 3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.