Is this really what I have to look forward to?

emsgirl911

Dear emsgirl911:

It certainly sounds like you have had a rough day, yup everyone has them, sure sounds like you need a boost, beer or a rest. So will I fall into line with the politically correct crowd and blow smoke up your butt ? well NO FEN WAY, not this burnt out .. old dawg, I don't have "time" for frivolity.

Paramedic Impression: Your last Post here is most articulate with intelligent observations, you speak from the heart without fear of judgement, you have used personal introspective then applied to yourself in a tangible logical "matter of fact" manner. (btw your not the typical 17 y/o noob that we see wanting things handed to them on a plate ;>)

Thread's are just like life, different presentations require different approaches / tenor to accomplish a goal, some kinda like bad cop / bad cop ... did I get that wrong again ? dang.

I sense strong will and the independence needed to do this job and do it WELL. Do I think you should continue your EMS, hell girl your already infected, there is no turning back now your a lifer already.

Just remember the word's of my first mentor: Tony M. RIP 9/11 second tower.

Working in EMS is like pissing in a dark pair of pants, you get that warm all over feeling but you hope no notices and don't expect a pat on the back ... after that sunk in for me, it was gravy, still is.

I hate to agree with Dwayne, but he is absolutely right your hanging with the WRONG crowd, but hey don't run away, walk away smiling, they will never know what your up too.

cheers

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.