Become a BCLS, ACLS, or PALS Instructor

Alex Woo

This is gr8t way to share and obtain knowledge. It builds confidence and character. It way to spend free time. It looks awesome on the resume. You get to meet variety of healthcare professionals. A way to start a business. Builds leadership and teaching skills. There's a feeling of accomplishment and pride...

Finally! You can make some good money...

This is gr8t way to share and obtain knowledge. It builds confidence and character. It way to spend free time. It looks awesome on the resume. You get to meet variety of healthcare professionals. A way to start a business. Builds leadership and teaching skills. There's a feeling of accomplishment and pride...

Finally! You can make some good money...

Perhaps you can look into your english language and learn correct grammar in your spare time. I am not to fond of abbreviations or slang such as "gr8t", is typing great out really that difficult?

This is another way to write the above statements and make it look as it were written by an instructor.

I want to encourage each and everyone of you here to look into becoming an instructor for the American Heart Association. It is a great way to spend your free time and it allows you to build lasting relationships with other healthcare providers. It can really make a difference on your resume. I know it has helped me to build my confidence, leadership and teaching skills. And above all it gives me a great feeling of accomplishment and pride in all I do.

• Like 1

I tho tis wuz a blog... Didn't kno I had 2 use proper grammar. Sorry... Instructor not a professor.... But ur rite.... Betta? U hav 2 reelax..... Plus otha than tha gr8t; your point not taken.... I'm talkin bout becoming an BCLS, ACLS, PALS Instructor not a Teacher or Professor... Plus bein Asian, maff is mi forte... Lol.