Grammar test

Lone Star

Quite often, we comment on other peoples grammar and punctuation in their posts. I came across this little test while surfing, and felt compelled to post the link here.

It's only 10 questions, so it won't take long; but it will let you know how your grammatical skills stack up.

My average score was 80-90 points per test.

Now if we can just work on the spelling...... :fish:

My spelling isn't good but my grammar is just am going to confess (please don't bite me too hard) I get lazy and can't be bothered to spell properly (text talk I call it like b4 for before)

I just think I have to be good at it at work but at home is different.

:-) xx

My spelling isn't good but my grammar is just am going to confess (please don't bite me too hard) I get lazy and can't be bothered to spell properly (text talk I call it like b4 for before)

Please don't take this personally but (I couldn't resist :devilish:) ...seriously? :confused:

Happy Holidays to all (including Xmas, Hanukkuh, New Year's, etc)!!

p.s. I guess Lone has been enjoying too much eggnog!

Lone, you may do well on a grammar test but you failed when it came to posting on internet forums. You forgot to include the link, man. :icecream:

It's not that I've had too much eggnog...I've just been running around like a cat trying to cover sh*t on a marble floor. I just found out that I somehow didnt get the link posted.