Kitten pulled from Cars Engine

+medic

-Link- Kitten pulled from cars engine  

Police received a call saying she and her son had heard what sounded like cat noises coming from underneath their car's hood when she turned on the ignition. When they checked, they said they found a small kitten............................

What an odd call to go out to. 

While more admittedly a Canine than Feline Fancier, I do not wish for either generic breed to get hurt. I think an "AAA" publication some time back suggested, when in cooler weather, to bang on the hood to scare off any animals that might be trying for warmth from the engine compartment, before you turn the engine back on. My car alarm deactivation chirp probably would do the same thing.

While more admittedly a Canine than Feline Fancier, I do not wish for either generic breed to get hurt. I think an "AAA" publication some time back suggested, when in cooler weather, to bang on the hood to scare off any animals that might be trying for warmth from the engine compartment, before you turn the engine back on. My car alarm deactivation chirp probably would do the same thing.

With the invention of remote start now, people aren't anywhere near their vehicles when they are being started.