I'm an Empath, but I think many in this field are...

Tammy Lin

...Anybody else having issues with the editor doing this when you post? I find that I can hit the preview button 3-4 times and it seems to resolve, so I'm not sure what's going on...

I think it is the EMF surrounding you Dwayne..........

I think it is the EMF surrounding you Dwayne..........

LMFAO.... I have some equipment if you need to check your emf field Dwayne :)

I have no clue of Empaths in my own travels (at least as far as I know). The way they seem to be depicted seems to be like the one Kirk, McCoy and Spock met in Star Trek (TOS=The Original Series), empaths can take away both the pain and physical manifestations of illness and injuries, briefly taking on the pain and manifestations themselves. This almost kills the empaths. For a reference, check out http://www.fancast.com/tv/Star-Trek/96413/621252424/Star-Trek:-The-Original-Series---The-Empath/videos. I must warn any who go to the link, it is an entire Star Trek episode, so set up an extended time to watch.

I also seem to recall a "Mutant X" episode where our hero mutants benefitted from one with this ability, even though they had originally been sent to kill him.

As for aura reading, there were episodes on both the 1960s and the late 1980s versions of "The Twighlight Zone", where, respectively, a soldier in Korea, and a Southern California schoolteacher (post Columbine), see an aura on someone who is going to die within the next quarter hour. It ends when both see the aura on themselves, as they try to prevent the deaths of others who also have the aura visible. There also was a variation of this on "Medium".

Hey! You all just quick peeking at my EMF...whatever! I'd just gotten out of the pool! And it was cold!!

European Motoring Foundation?

Back to the actual string...(sorry for the hijack!)

Tammy Lin, what, if any, is your "take" on Psychic advisers, in print, telephone, online or streaming video capacities? The previously mentioned "Medium" that I dated, is either a "customer" or an "adviser" with one of these on line "services".

Tammy Lin, what, if any, is your "take" on Psychic advisers, in print, telephone, online or streaming video capacities? The previously mentioned "Medium" that I dated, is either a "customer" or an "adviser" with one of these on line "services".

I honestly can only go as far as my own abilities take me. You have to use your own instinct when choosing a psychic, or obtaining a reading of any kind from someone. There are a lot of fakes out there, and most are out there just to make a quick buck. It's fun to read a horoscope, but anyone can take those words that are written and pertain them to thier own lives. I would never pay for or charge anyone for a reading, not that i'm knocking people who do. I use my insight to help others and get them the proper help they need physically, mentally, and spiritually - in the treatment of illness. I believe in psychic people like Edgar Cayce. He didn't charge for readings. Trust your own instinct before taking advise from others :)