online paramedic practice exams

emilyl

Hey!

Has anyone found a good site for online paramedic practice exams. I found a couple of sites, but before I drop money to register for them, I was hoping someone could give me some input.

thanks

I used www.jblearning.com. I ordered a practice book from Amazon and it included a subsctiption to the online questions. I found it very helpful and am even sure that a couple of the questions were very similar to what I saw on the NR Exam.

Also, in school, we were required to use FISDAP. Not sure I would recommend that one, myself.

Good luck to you.

Toni

Hey!

Has anyone found a good site for online paramedic practice exams. I found a couple of sites, but before I drop money to register for them, I was hoping someone could give me some input.

thanks

Yeah, the one I'm doing now. Gotta renew my NR by exam again, didn't get enough CE hours. Go to Prenhall.com/emtachieve I think it cost 32 dollars. There are 4 tests that you can take as many times as you want, plus quizzes from different sub-scales. I was in a bind 2 years ago, and an instructor friend of mine told me about this site. Keep taking the tests until you score about 85 consistently.

Just remember that practice tests are tools ONLY for judging if you are ready for testing. They are NOT to be used to learn or refresh yourself for the examination. If you use practice tests for that purpose, you're likely to fail hard.