Emt-b jobs.

sacemt

Emt-b jobs available for an emt-b under 21 that pays decently,enough to support myself perferablly in northern cali,but I wouldnt mind moving,even far, as of now i work at a grocery store during the week and on weekends work for an event medical company which i just started and I am sure I will enjoy but i want a ems job for the week,not just event medical thats only when events come up,so if you know anywhere thats hiring please let me know .Thank you.

• Like 1

Emt-b jobs available for an emt-b under 21 that pays decently,enough to support myself perferablly in northern cali,but I wouldnt mind moving,even far, as of now i work at a grocery store during the week and on weekends work for an event medical company which i just started and I am sure I will enjoy but i want a ems job for the week,not just event medical thats only when events come up,so if you know anywhere thats hiring please let me know .Thank you.

Wasn't there already a thread about this? And didn't you start it? You are just going to have to do what you can until doors open for you.

Good luck

Wasn't there already a thread about this? And didn't you start it? You are just going to have to do what you can until doors open for you.

Good luck

sort of except this time its more about jobs all over and actually asking not just complaining haha your right though

That.. is the longest sentence ever.

Posts like this prevent you from getting a job. Learn to speak English, or at least type it. Then maybe someone will let you try your hand at EMS.

• Like 1

EMT B jobs are a dime a dozen. Have you tried looking up the companies in your area, or do I need to hold your hand to do that??

Mommmmm! More hotpockets!

yes yes but! sense all require me to be 21, except amr and the event company I work for its quite hard.

I don't think you are going to find what you want any time soon. You will find what you need takes time and effort. Until you discover that, and understand it, its going to be an uphill battle for you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.