National Park Service-EMS Coordinator

donedeal

It's been awhile since I've posted on here and I apologize. But I'm seeking information on the National Park Service-EMS Coordinator. I've seen these positions posted every so often on usajobs and would love the opportunity to chat with anyone who has experience or knowledge of what these positions entail and what the NPS is looking for in a candidate. The ads are actually pretty vague for a federal job in terms of years of experience and background. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

www.usajobs.gov

good luck

I don't think that is going to be of any help as that is where he said he read about it. But hey thanks for playing.

We had a discussion here a year or two ago about National Park EMS you might be able to use search and find it.

I don't think that is going to be of any help as that is where he said he read about it. But hey thanks for playing.

We had a discussion here a year or two ago about National Park EMS you might be able to use search and find it.

I reread the OP's post....Whoops.

On a side note. The job description is in there. You should read it.

I reread the OP's post....Whoops.

On a side note. The job description is in there. You should read it.

Ah, but I did. I'm look for more specifics---how much of time spent is dedicated to admin, training versus response. How many years of experience in EMS and emergency management are they looking for, ect. Does anyone know someone who works for NPS EMS, how is their equipment, system,relationship with the surrounding community, ect.

I have a friend who is an ER nurse, a lieutenant in a Volunteer VFD/VAS, and works seasonally in the Gateway National Recreation Area-Riis Park Unit. I'll try to contact her and ask her to look at this, and possibly comment.

I have a friend who is an ER nurse, a lieutenant in a Volunteer VFD/VAS, and works seasonally in the Gateway National Recreation Area-Riis Park Unit. I'll try to contact her and ask her to look at this, and possibly comment.

Thank you sir. Looking forward to any additional information that can be shed on this position.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.