Feel Boobs = job / Steal = Fired

spenac

Not assault I'd say, assuming she was able to consent, but the compliance by a medic is certainly evidence of of a level of stupidity that should be censored.

Well said, Dwayne. Although many believe it should be, stupidity is not a crime. Consequently (in the boob instance), he committed no crime, and the State's hands are understandably tied in the matter. If we start decertifying every medic who does something silly, yet violates no laws or regulations, we're going to have a more serious shortage than we currently do. This guy may well be a total moron, who is guilty of much more than what we know. But looking only at the incident in question, I believe the State was correct to leave him be.

People eventually show their true colours. And it looks like this one finally did with the alleged radar detector stunt. At least he didn't steal the victim's leg.

Edited by Dustdevil

At least he didn't steal the victim's leg.

In a slight defense of the Florida FireMedics, they probably thought the patient wasn't "too attached" to the leg.

As for as the Fire cheif and the boob implants, a few women can get a little carried away with pride of new ownership just as some men also want to show off their implants, be it pecs or penile, in the ambulance or ED/hospital. However, if you remember you are a professional, any urge to touch for something other than medical necessity is greatly diminished. While an implant can rupture in an MVA, rarely is it immediately life threatening and very little can be done in the field except maybe an ice pack especially for the men with penile implants.

Well said, Dwayne. Although many believe it should be, stupidity is not a crime. Consequently (in the boob instance), he committed no crime, and the State's hands are understandably tied in the matter. If we start decertifying every medic who does something silly, yet violates no laws or regulations, we're going to have a more serious shortage than we currently do. This guy may well be a total moron, who is guilty of much more than what we know. But looking only at the incident in question, I believe the State was correct to leave him be.

People eventually show their true colours. And it looks like this one finally did with the alleged radar detector stunt. At least he didn't steal the victim's leg.

Yeah..I hear you. And agree.

Censoring here would have been inappropriate, at least to the point of decertifying him, and I guess if I were to play devils' advocate I can even imagine a far out scenario where she's so focused on showing off her new boobs that giving them a grope might allow her to be refocused on her symptoms. How's that for a twist (so to speak)? Groping boobs as patient advocacy? :-)

It just makes me want to spit in this dorks eye....

Dwayne