One green Student.

i agree every state is different! i too am very glad that no matter what you have not given up what your dream! i knew that i wanted to be and emt and paramedic someday.... i was lucky enough right after i got married to see the dream of an emt come true..but after being an emt for several years i was going to go paramedic school life hit me with a curve ball and i got struck down with lupus and the cousin to it sjogrens syndrome. so i watched that dream slip away!! i am thankful that i could still volunteer as an emt...never let your dream slip away..good luck in your endeavor to be am emt and then medic!!!

anna

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I havent looked at this post in quite some time, and thank you! Yes I have researched my entry levels for the Paramed. program. I am enrolled now for EMT 1. thumbsup.gif I also took my placement exam, I placed at a very high level of English compreshension that requires no further schooling in that department. AND as I suspected my math was..horrific. But hey, I have my goals set and I am preceeding forward. I am taking my prereq's for my paramed so I am completely ready when that time comes. And until then I will complete my various levels of EMT until I satisy my goal! Thank you all one again for the advice and support!!

i agree every state is different! i too am very glad that no matter what you have not given up what your dream! i knew that i wanted to be and emt and paramedic someday.... i was lucky enough right after i got married to see the dream of an emt come true..but after being an emt for several years i was going to go paramedic school life hit me with a curve ball and i got struck down with lupus and the cousin to it sjogrens syndrome. so i watched that dream slip away!! i am thankful that i could still volunteer as an emt...never let your dream slip away..good luck in your endeavor to be am emt and then medic!!!

wow! Im sorry to hear, lupus is tough thing. I have cared for many with lupus. I will definately take your advice and never give up, Thank You :)