Happy Thanksgiving Day

crotchitymedic1986

I know we agree on little, and that I know that I have made many of you curse in 2009, but I still want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope all of you have the chance to celebrate Thanksgiving in a way that brings you and your family closer together. Eat too much, laugh too much, care too much, make every moment count, and I hope that we all have a better 2010.

• Like 1

I know we agree on little, and that I know that I have made many of you curse in 2009, but I still want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope all of you have the chance to celebrate Thanksgiving in a way that brings you and your family closer together. Eat too much, laugh too much, care too much, make every moment count, and I hope that we all have a better 2010.

BITE ME.........Ha.......No, I thank you and hope that your Thanksgiving brings a joy and that this will carry on through the Holiday Season. Yes, make every moment count. Happy Thanksgiving. P

Back at ya crochity. And to all, enjoy the time with family, friends, and to those of us who will spend the holiday at work, be safe and enjoy the day with your coworkers- your extended family.

We all have many things to be thankful for- jobs, family, a roof over our heads, and food in our bellies. Let's also remember those who have passed in the last year, be thankful for the time we spent with them and strive to be a better person in the coming year.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

I know that I've got a lot to be thankful for! May we, each in our own way, sit back and count the blessings we have in our lives; and may we all work for making the following year just a little bit better in our own little corners of the world!