Would you be able to assist?

SA_Medic

Evening folks,

It pains me to have to go through this again, but alas I do not have a choice. I am in need of your help, I had a really nice patch collection (147 at least) built over the better part of 8 years which sadly got stolen together with the Shield (the one you carry in your wallet in the US) when they decided to "redistribute possessions" during the night. I had some really nice ones, collectables from NYC commemorating 9/11 etc. No I am starting from scratch with the collection.

Unfortunately because of this, I have no patches to trade for those of you willing to assist me in getting the collection back. If you are able to help, I will be forever in your debt.

I will PM my postal address to those willing to help.

Thanking everyone in advance

Regards

S

I would love to help but all my patches are for my quilt which is almost done if ADMIN would get me the logo for the middle of the quilt.

Oh wow, that's still going? Amazing, I still wanna see a photo when it's done. What ever happened to the travelling bear?

The bear kept getting lost so I just put out for patches and did realy well too.

The bear kept getting lost so I just put out for patches and did realy well too.

Ah damn, that sucks. At least it did turn some really cool pictures. I am glad you doing good on the quilt. I can't wait to see photo's of it.

Ah damn, that sucks. At least it did turn some really cool pictures. I am glad you doing good on the quilt. I can't wait to see photo's of it.

As soon as its done I will post them. You know me I set a goal and dont quit till I reach it.

I can get you the BCAS patch and probably a couple of collar pins if you don't already have them. Just PM the address and they're yours.

Next time I am back home, I will grab a few from various stations around the DC area that I have and get them to you. I'm not big on collecting patches so you're welcome to whatever I have at my parents house. I'll also throw in a challenge coin from our volunteer association as I have a box full of those.

Good luck!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.