Happy Birthday Joesph and Lone Star.

itku2er

5eu7o4.gif

Happy Birthday my friends sorry no strippers for you all they havent made their way back from NZ yet!!!!

I found this picture of bratt and his new girlfriend on his bike!! Have a Happy Birthday bratt~!!!!

6d42re2.jpg

Edited by itku2er

Happy Birthday guys! I hope you get to do something awsome today. :D

Happy Birthday Lone!!! I would sing you a song, but I wouldn't want to make your ears bleed. I will leave the songs to you. :spell:

Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these. - Susan B. Anthony

• Like 1

Thanks for all the 'warm, fuzzy "Happy Birthdays"!

As y'all can tell by the picture that Terror (Terri) was so kind enough to provide:

6d42re2.jpg

(I'm still trying to figure out how she got that picture from the traffic cam!)

Y'all can tell I'm still waiting for the Social Security Check to arrive...

While we're waiting, instead of BBQ and beer on the back deck, it looks like we're going to have to settle for cake and coffee in the kitchen....

I just hope there's enough room! :|;)B):lol::dj::clown::whistle::icecream::thumbsup:

LS

Thanks for all the 'warm, fuzzy "Happy Birthdays"!

As y'all can tell by the picture that Terror (Terri) was so kind enough to provide:

6d42re2.jpg

(I'm still trying to figure out how she got that picture from the traffic cam!)

Y'all can tell I'm still waiting for the Social Security Check to arrive...

While we're waiting, instead of BBQ and beer on the back deck, it looks like we're going to have to settle for cake and coffee in the kitchen....

I just hope there's enough room! :|;)B):lol::dj::clown::whistle::icecream::thumbsup:

LS

What's really sad is that Joeseph is driving and lone is the one on the back.

What's really sad is that Joeseph is driving and lone is the one on the back.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o