Central Scotland says hello

Mr. E. Blackadder

Hi all, just joined (obviously). I'm a community paramedic working alone on a Rapid Response Vehicle in Central Scotland. I rarely see or talk to anyone at work so it's nice to communicate with other folk here. thumbsup.gif

Welcome,

Where are you in central Scotland?

Edited by scott33

Hi there, I'm based in a little village called Killin. Population about 700. It's not the busiest billet ever. blush.gif

I have been through Stirling many times on the way to the "Lang Toon". Nice part of the world

Edited by scott33

• 2 weeks later...

I have a great reverance for the people of Scotland which I believe is a small state in England.

I wish to move to your country with my family. Are you able to facillitate this anticipated eventuallity by assisting me to find gainful employment within your work based organisation ?

I eagerly await a mutually beneficial agreement.

• Like 1

I have a great reverance for the people of Scotland which I believe is a small state in England.

Fuckin' OUCH!!!!!!

I was going to point you towards UK immigration requirements, but having just been insulted (or is it libeled?) I will leave you your own discoveries.

BTW, do the UK still own India? :withstupid:

Edited by scott33

Hi all, just joined (obviously). I'm a community paramedic working alone on a Rapid Response Vehicle in Central Scotland. I rarely see or talk to anyone at work so it's nice to communicate with other folk here. thumbsup.gif

It’s a braw, bricht, moonlicht nicht, the nicht, ach aye

I had no idea Mr Bean was a scot ... but have you ever seen his daughter ?

http://images.google.ca/images?rlz=1C1CHMA_enCA347CA347&sourceid=chrome&q=MR+Beans+daughter&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=ESntSu-aMJDutAPVtO3pBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQsAQwAA

cheers mate and watch out for the dang Aussies here :devilish:

Edited by tniuqs

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.