I did it!

HERBIE1

Sounds like you might have a hangover ?

Let us know if you progress to a ventilator ... so keep checking in with us.

cheers

Sounds like you might have a hangover ?

Let us know if you progress to a ventilator ... so keep checking in with us.

cheers

LOL

Hangover? I cannot recall the last time I drank enough to qualify for one of those.

Maybe that's the problem...

LOL

Hangover? I cannot recall the last time I drank enough to qualify for one of those.

Maybe that's the problem...

This should get you started... :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Let us know how it comes out, turnip stand by with that vent he might need it :whistle:

This should get you started... :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Let us know how it comes out, turnip stand by with that vent he might need it :whistle:

LOL

Thanks for the first round.

I've been know to drink amazing amounts of booze back in my prime. I'm thinking it probably wouldn't take that much practice to get back into "drinking shape".

Just like riding a bike...

LOL

Thanks for the first round.

I've been know to drink amazing amounts of booze back in my prime. I'm thinking it probably wouldn't take that much practice to get back into "drinking shape".

Just like riding a bike...

:showoff::showoff::showoff::showoff::showoff:

I got the H1N1 nasal mist vaccine yesterday at an urgent care center 10 minutes from my house. The entire process took about 20 minutes. Both of my kids got the seasonal flu mist at their physicals recently so I'm told they have to wait 4 weeks to get the H1N1 mist or wait for the injection.

My girlfriend is a respiratory therapist and currently has three H1N1 pt's in the ICU, two are on vents (26 and 35 year olds who have no pre-exisiting health problems). One of the vent pt's was initally admitted to a regular room with no isolation precautions before it was discovered she had H1N1. It's quite possible I've already been exposed to H1N1. My girlfriend has become a potential biological weapon lol...please dont tell her I said that, she will hurt me.

I've gotten the seasonal flu vaccine every year for the past 16 years and have zero regrets. That's because 17 years ago I got sick with the seasonal flu and it was awful! I have no desire to go through that again and I'll do anything I can to reduce that risk.