Cops caught trying to cover up a shooting

FireMedic65

What cover-up?

The one that the guy filing the lawsuit is claiming? Yeah, he's not biased...

http://www.azcentral....mbula0925.html

Cops cleared of any wrong-doing.

Fluid situation, with a confirmed home invader, and the homeowner owns a gun... bad stuff was bound to happen. Does it make the homeowner being shot any better? Of course not... but no cover-up, and unless you can prove otherwise, I suggest not claiming as such.

Of course they were cleared they always are.....

That's a rather pessimistic way of viewing things... especially considering cops are found guilty plenty of times of wrong-doing. You probably missed the aired trial of the state trooper that ran into a vehicle killing someone?

That's a rather pessimistic way of viewing things... especially considering cops are found guilty plenty of times of wrong-doing. You probably missed the aired trial of the state trooper that ran into a vehicle killing someone?

Actually I am not pessimistic at all your comment just struck me the wrong way I guess. Every one is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and judged by a jury of their peers.

Trooper Higbee was found innocent, and is in the process of getting reinstated with the NJSP.

I went to school with the girls.

I worked with Trooper Higbee on accident scenes.

I was on that call.

I know more then what was released.

Lets try a different example, k?