Questions asked by my son and other kids

Just Plain Ruff

This is a standard week of questions by both my son and my sunday school kids

You can answer any of them except number 10.

1. Why is blood red?

2. Where do babies come from?

3. Why are there craters on the moon

4. If you were a super hero who would you be and what would your super power be?

5. Why is the sky blue?

6. Where do babies come from?

7. Tell me about the birds and the bees

8. What is your favorite weapon

9. Did you know Barack Obama is our First Black president?

10. Who was the best president, George Bush or Barack Obama

11. Can we go back to Baltimore and do the pedal boats

12. Dad, when are you going to quit being on the ambulance and go back to travelling for work. (tough and loaded question)

These are the questions in just one week that I can remember off the top of my head. Now how was your week.

:turned: Kind of reminds me of that old Art Linkletter television show called, "Kids Say The Darndest Things!"

Just wait till the newbie starts asking questions too!

ROFLMAO

Take comfort though Ruffles, that your son is asking questions. That means he's wanting to learn!

LS

*pokes the Ruffles,Jr*...ask your dad why ice cream causes 'freeze brain', and where yawns come from...... :turned::wacko::devil::rofl::P

1. Why is blood red?

The result of the oxidation of the iron in hemoglobin.

A stork

The moon is made of cheese, and the craters are from the astronauts eating it while in space.

4. If you were a super hero who would you be and what would your super power be?

I would be Bluelightboy, and my super power would be the ability to heal those who haven't experienced life yet.

5. Why is the sky blue?

Refracted light in the atmosphere from the sun.

California

Not until you're 30 and married

I prefer to kill with kindness

I hope so.

Do you know who the first President was?

12. Dad, when are you going to quit being on the ambulance and go back to traveling for work. (tough and loaded question)

Lets go to Baltimore.

Do you know who the first President was?

12. Dad, when are you going to quit being on the ambulance and go back to traveling for work. (tough and loaded question)

Lets go to Baltimore.

hahahahahahahaha good job dude !!1 lol

This is a standard week of questions by both my son and my sunday school kids

You can answer any of them except number 10.

1. Why is blood red?

Because red means stop... and it is important to stop all bleeding.

Mommies

Where else would we put them?

Stretch Armstrong... for obvious reasons. :devilish:

5. Why is the sky blue?

The sun's rays hit the Earth's atmosphere, where the light is scattered by nitrogen and oxygen molecules in the air. The blue wavelength of this light is affected more than the red and green wavelengths, causing the surrounding air to appear blue. At sunset, the sun's light passes farther through the atmosphere, deflecting and decreasing the blue in the air. Scattering by dust particles and pollution in the air causes the sunset to appear red.

Didn't you hear me the first time? Mommies.

Birds poop on your freshly washed car, and bees sting you.

Preparation.

What???? Where have I been?

10. Who was the best president, George Bush or Barack Obama

Sure... any excuse to go to Baltimore for a pit-beef sandwich. Yummy.

12. Dad, when are you going to quit being on the ambulance and go back to travelling for work. (tough and loaded question)

Are you trying to get rid of me?

These are the questions in just one week that I can remember off the top of my head. Now how was your week?

Not as difficult as yours Ruff... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

At least he recognises that any degree of blackness -- no matter how slight -- means you're black. Kudos for teaching him right.

Does he also know that he's our first Muslim president? :D

Good stuff. Geez, I wish my kids asked such pointed questions. They went through the "why" phase, as many kids do, which made for nearly endless conversations. At the end of these sessions I would usually really want to answer with ""Because I said so!", but always refrained... LOL

At the end of these sessions I would usually really want to answer with ""Because I said so!", but always refrained... LOL

Don't you hate it when you catch yourself thinking and saying the same things your dad thought and said to you as a kid? :lol:

• Like 1

Don't you hate it when you catch yourself thinking and saying the same things your dad thought and said to you as a kid? :lol:

You know, one of the most AGGRIVATING sayings my father had was when he'd ask you a question (usually after you did something REALLY stupid), to which you would reply, "I don't know."....

His reply to that was, "I don't know isn't an answer!"

That used to drive me absolutely wall climbing nuts!

One day my step daughter (yes folks, I WAS married at one time!) did something really 'numbskull-ish', and I asked her why she did it. Her reply was (yep, you guessed it), "I don't know."

Before I could even think of something to say, I heard my father's words coming out of MY mouth...."I don't know isn't an answer!"

I actually stood there, and slowly turned around; expecting to see the 'old man' standing there laughing at me.....

The more I fought against being like him only served to make me even more like him....*sighs*