Thank you for the prayers

JET EMT

My wife and I just wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers and well wishes, and ask that you continue.

And special thanks for the many good ideas for fund raising and assistance programs.

With the help of my mens bible study group, we will be implimenting some of these ideas in the comming weeks.

Update: She startes the 3rd round of chemo today, she had a Power Port implanted last week which they accessed for the 1st time today, and it worked great.

She is very glad to be rid of the picc line that she had in her arm since she was in the hospital in July. Her doctor is very pleased with the reduction in the tumors so far. Everything seems to be going according to plan so far. She goes for a follow up pett scan in the next week or so, as soon as they can get it scheduled.

Thank You All again for your kind words and prayers.

It's great to see that this brotherhood we call EMS is alive and well here on emtcity.

Thanks Jim for the update, Glad to hear things are going better. We will keep the prayers and well wishes for you and her coming. Keep us updated.

edited cause I cant spell lol!

Edited by itku2er