Education & Reference Sites

Hello,

I though that it may be a good idea to share some online sites that we have found to be useful. One I like is the London Health Sciences Critical Care site. It has drug references, educational briefs, et al......

CCTC

Thank you,

D

One of my personal favorites is by far e-medicine. Very easy to reference material, reliable information, and great info on common drugs to treat the conditions and even things that may be ruled in or out that may resemble it that might clue you into what is really going on. If you have access to PDA's etc, Epocrates is another excellent resource as is the ever faithful online PDR (though it can tend to bog you down a bit - Epocrates much easier to get what you need regarding meds). For research and stuff Pub Med is another great one.

I agree with Fireflymedic. e-medicine is a great reference as well as PubMed. Both are user friendly and informative.

The American College of Cardiology has a nice little tool for help with ECG's. It is amazing what you can find with a Google search!

http://www.emergencymedicine.ucla.edu/ECGChallenge/

www.MyAmericanHeart.org has some nice information I have found useful as well as www.mayoclinic.com .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.