How Many EMT's does your department have

lyndonff

....haha sounds like you figured out where I work! Are you a former employee?

Damn I'm good!

Back in the day I was a PCP student there, Had a blast with D.D., N.P., Bob & the gang.

That ACP made a real impression on me in those days, and she tought me alot about how to critical think rather than follow flowcharts.

I hope D.D. still says "Big poke from a little prick" prior to starting every I.V.

I do with my nervous patients.

Too bad they are not ALS, I still have my Sk reg and would come casual fo sho

I can't remember who let me spinal the Diabetic so I could get my final competency and not have to extend my practicum, but it was a pretty hilarious last call. Especially once the d50 was pushed....

• Like 1

Damn I'm good!

Back in the day I was a PCP student there, Had a blast with D.D., N.P., Bob & the gang.

That ACP made a real impression on me in those days, and she tought me alot about how to critical think rather than follow flowcharts.

I hope D.D. still says "Big poke from a little prick" prior to starting every I.V.

I do with my nervous patients.

Too bad they are not ALS, I still have my Sk reg and would come casual fo sho

I can't remember who let me spinal the Diabetic so I could get my final competency and not have to extend my practicum, but it was a pretty hilarious last call. Especially once the d50 was pushed....

Yeah they run a really good service here thats for sure. I've only worked here a month and came from working in Pelican Narrows... Have to say quite a change in atmosphere and work environment!

The main reason I came to this service was because I had heard from classmates that they had a lot of great mentors and that's exactly what I need at this point of my career. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your rural tours in Swift and in the near future it looks like they will be getting ACP's... But who knows entirely when that may be! Which college are you taking your medic through?

Yeah they run a really good service here thats for sure. I've only worked here a month and came from working in Pelican Narrows... Have to say quite a change in atmosphere and work environment!

The main reason I came to this service was because I had heard from classmates that they had a lot of great mentors and that's exactly what I need at this point of my career. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your rural tours in Swift and in the near future it looks like they will be getting ACP's... But who knows entirely when that may be! Which college are you taking your medic through?

I did my medic at Augustana (now Lakeland) here in Ab.

There have been alot of changes, and the school is not what it used to be apperantly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.