Re-Introduction

Hello everyone. A lot of you know me already but there are a lot of new names here since Ive been gone so Im just ganna take a second and re-introduce myself.

My names Chris, Im 24 years old and reside in Collierville, TN (USA). Prior to falling off the face of the earth and dissapearing from here I was living in CT and in a bad relationship which became a bad marrage, which lead to the afore mentioned statment. Anyways Im here now, without her and very happy.

I am a Firefighter/EMT at a near by volly department and have been in Fire/EMS for about 5 and 6 years respectivley. It started off as a hobby, just something to do and it became a passion. I have worked and volunteered for municipal, commercial and private services and frankly dont have a preference... regardless of what many others say or think we are all here to (for the most part) do the same job. Im seeking EMS as a career and plan to get my medic and eventually (hopefully) my RN.

Look forward to getting reaquanted with you all and getting to know the newbies. Take care and stay safe.

I heard about that and congradulations!! Did they cut you loose by yourself yet or are you precepting for med control? Thats great to hear, Im sure you have a burden off your shoulders now that you are able to do more. Hope everything else is well.

Im hoping to go for medic soon but I have to get my damn TN EMT first. It sucks that they just cant accept the fact that Im a certified EMT regardless of where, considering Ive been active within less than a year and its still valid.

Yes they have let me loose. But I have actually worked at a Paramedic level as an intermediate for more than a year already under a medical director waiver.

Hope you get it straightened out soon.

Welcome back, Chris!

I'm currently in school to reacquire my EMT-B, then move on to EMT-I (it's all part of the same course here in GA). After that, I'm planning on going after my Associates Degree in Medic. A couple of minor 'setbacks', but I WILL adapt, improvise and overcome!

Glad to have your face back around the place!

Hello everyone. A lot of you know me already but there are a lot of new names here since Ive been gone so Im just ganna take a second and re-introduce myself.

My names Chris, Im 24 years old and reside in Collierville, TN (USA). Prior to falling off the face of the earth and dissapearing from here I was living in CT and in a bad relationship which became a bad marrage, which lead to the afore mentioned statment. Anyways Im here now, without her and very happy.

I am a Firefighter/EMT at a near by volly department and have been in Fire/EMS for about 5 and 6 years respectivley. It started off as a hobby, just something to do and it became a passion. I have worked and volunteered for municipal, commercial and private services and frankly dont have a preference... regardless of what many others say or think we are all here to (for the most part) do the same job. Im seeking EMS as a career and plan to get my medic and eventually (hopefully) my RN.

Look forward to getting reaquanted with you all and getting to know the newbies. Take care and stay safe.

WB Chris was wondering how things worked out on that front. Sorry but I am glad you are happy now so hello neighbor.... BTW since your absence I have gotten married had 10 kids and oh yeah i broke one of fake 50 dollar nails. Been in rehab for emtcity addict...etc etc etc...

OK OK so there now you can laugh at the drama I know you missed it..... ;);) But glad to have you back.

Edited by itku2er

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.