Tough Question for today

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellsbells if you didn't like the thread just keep out of it.

It was a simple question with a simple answer. Not everything has to be handed to people. I would bet that those who looked this up learned something.

I was asking a simple question but I guess in your view there needs to be some sort of learning opportunity handed to you on a silver platter. Well not this time.

If you are unhappy with the thread then just don't respond to it, simple as that.

Only in so far as the only point this far seems to be to brag about knowledge of a rare disease. I thought at least there would be an interesting case or story involved.

I didn't see no bragging. He asked and for those that wanted to know they researched. No harm no foul. Perhaps if you had not attacked he would have been moved to share more details. Maybe a cup a coffee will help you get un-constipated.

Only in so far as the only point this far seems to be to brag about knowledge of a rare disease. I thought at least there would be an interesting case or story involved.

As stated earlier, this was involved on an episode of house, considering there are only a handful of cases present, I don't think its likely many EMS personnel have seen such a case, but if anyone has, it would be great to hear about it ..

As others have stated now that we have the solution to the riddle if people want to know more about the disease they can look it up ... and people who researched it to find out the answer probably did read information about the disease.

Man, some folks are testy today.

I learned something. And considering that EVERY patient in the ER is watching House on Monday nights, (an irony I am sure to point out to them), I've got to stay ahead of Dr. House so I don't look stupid.

'zilla

Hellsbells if you didn't like the thread just keep out of it.

It was a simple question with a simple answer. Not everything has to be handed to people. I would bet that those who looked this up learned something.

I was asking a simple question but I guess in your view there needs to be some sort of learning opportunity handed to you on a silver platter. Well not this time.

If you are unhappy with the thread then just don't respond to it, simple as that.

How many people looked at this thread and said 'what the hell is that'? then looked it up. They found out what it meant and probably read about what the disease was. I learned something from it. Given, I saw it on that episode of house and I have heard about it a long time ago, but never took the time for myself to actually read about it. This post made me remember it, and go back to read about it.

So, in reality there was a lot of meaning to this.

Alright, fair enough. I'll admit it is an interesting topic. I reviewed the thread and noted that its was geared towards an episode of House, my apologies for being a grump.

Has anyone actually incountered a patient with this syndrome?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.