New Arrival

wrmedic82

Me and my wife just has our baby boy at 12:31 this morning. He weighed 5 lbs 4.1 oz, and was 18 in long. He was 34 weeks and 1 day along. Couple funny things I want to mention though.

1. 4/30/09 was me and my wife's first anniversary.

2. After enjoying a wonderful dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill. My wife asked what we wanted to do next because she didn't want to go home to do nothing. So I mentioned putt putt golf. Only thing she asked was I placed her ball for her as she has hard time bending down because of baby. I said no problem. A little while later I noticed she was having contractions nothing regular. I jokingly said to my wife, "watch you break water while playing putt putt". My wife was like I could only hope as she was done with being pregnant. Anyways, we get to putt putt, and after 9 good holes sure enough, the water breaks.

The baby was breach feet down. They did a c-section, and now my love and bundle of joy is here. I will try to post some pictures up as I can get them uploaded.

Baby's Name is Kayden Maveryck Roberts ( middle name mom's idea )

Something did come to me while in the delivery room. Now keep an open mind, and note there is no factual basis behind this statement but makes sense.

There is a reason why dad's are more lenient than mom's. Mom has X amount of hours in labor, and payback comes back to the child lol.

Everyone Take Care

Congrats on the newest little member of EMT CITY. :DI see alot of those in your future...

CONGRATS !!!!!!! SO happy to hear it ! Wonderful news. May your baby be easy and your sleepless nights few !

Wow its breeding season alright on the city, Congrats though mate, hope to see this wee nephew of ours on here soon. Keep smiling its a hard road ahead but you're going to achieve it :)

Scotty

Congrats. Maybe you'll have a Tiger Woods in the future.

Baby's Name is Kayden Maveryck Roberts ( middle name mom's idea )

LOL! Good move distancing yourself from that call. ;)

Congratulations! I'm very happy for both of you!

I'll be back in FW in five days, and I expect a cigar!

:thumbsup: Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. And, as a mother of three, I think you may be on to something with your theory of why we're stricter. ;) I'm just saying...