Is this guy lying?

Michael

There are several things that I don't like about this...first, if his forehead required 11 stiches, where are they? I didn't see any bloody matted hair either. How did he get that, without getting beat up? Broken glass doesn't attack people in that fashion. The other is, if the dog alerted, that's enough PC (cop talk-probable cause) to search and detain (not arrest). They are NOT required by any law to "show the alert," nor are they required to show a speeder (PD-not B/P) a radar gun with the reading on it. My BS meter is pegged. He's full of it. Besides, did any catch the date this happened? No month associated, but he said "today's the 15, so on the 14th" yet at the end...his arraignment was on the 10th? WTF? No. And besides...doing a records search under Arizona Supreme Courts, shows that all the "Steven Anderson" people's who had court in Yuma, none had corresponding addresses in the Phoenix area. Here's the website for verification if ya'll are interested...http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx. Yes, I know. I'm bored at work...:)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic