I have no clue what is wrong with my wife.

itku2er

Has she traveled lately? Does she smoke? What's her daily activity like? Does she work? If so, where? Has anything like this happened to her before?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has she traveled lately? her and hubby took a trip to mexico 3 months ago

Does she smoke? No

What's her daily activity like? Goes to the gym 3 x week social clubs

Does she work? she works at a hospital as a nurse

If so, where?

Has anything like this happened to her before? No

Now that's she's on o2, can i get repeat vitals(assuming she's been on for a few minutes)?

Edited by Jeepluv77

It would be interesting to me to discover what the patient is suffering from, but it does not make much difference, really. She should be taken to a doctor or hospital for further examinations. I'd have started transport at this point.

Keep her monitored and oxygenated, run the saline easy. 12-lead if that doesn't stress her much.

If her situation changes, measures might be considered, but as long as she stays like this, I find her stabile enough for transport.

Question the fight with hubby with him out of the room did it become physical?. Last menstrual cycle? last bowel movement any thing odd? what does here coke smell like? Temperature.

put here on O2 load her in ambu in position of comfort reacess every 5

Masses or lumps on examination?

Family history of Gall bladder issues?

Murpheys Sign?

Rebound Tenderness?

Change in bowel habits or urinary issues?

But yes dont fix her, lol ;)

Question the fight with hubby with him out of the room did it become physical?. 'No it wasnt physical he wants a divorce.

Last menstrual cycle? 2 weeks ago

last bowel movement any thing odd? She complained of diarrhea and it had a red tinge to it.[/color+]

what does here coke smell like? No unusal odor

Temperature. she is afebrile skin is cool and dry

put here on O2 load her in ambu in position of comfort reacess every 5

Masses or lumps on examination? NO

Family history of Gall bladder issues? No

Murpheys Sign? neg

Rebound Tenderness? NO

Change in bowel habits or urinary issues? She has diarrhea with red tinge color and her urine has some blood in it

But yes dont fix her, lol ;)

So, my thoughts so far is that her o2 sat is down because of her rapid and probably shallow respirations which are most likely a result of pain/stress. Poor perfusion is most likely the cause of the pale cool skin. High bp is probably stress related, either from the marital problems or the current medical situation. She's got a sinus tach, but I didn't see anything unual that stood out(but I'm still learning ecg) and it's also probably a stress reaction. The blood in the stool and urine is concerning and I'm not sure what it might be. If it was just in the stool I'd be inclined to think it was either an ulcer or gastroenteritis. No history of colitis or crohn's? Are we sure that's blood in the urine and not a discoloration from dehydration or too much coke?

So, my thoughts so far is that her o2 sat is down because of her rapid and probably shallow respirations which are most likely a result of pain/stress. Poor perfusion is most likely the cause of the pale cool skin. High bp is probably stress related, either from the marital problems or the current medical situation. She's got a sinus tach, but I didn't see anything unual that stood out(but I'm still learning ecg) and it's also probably a stress reaction. The blood in the stool and urine is concerning and I'm not sure what it might be. If it was just in the stool I'd be inclined to think it was either an ulcer or gastroenteritis. No history of colitis or crohn's? No history

Are we sure that's blood in the urine and not a discoloration from dehydration or too much coke? Nope its blood